You are here
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration -
Felician @ RVCC
Felician University is pleased to offer its Bachelor of Science in Business Administration onsite at Raritan Valley Community College. This bachelor’s degree program combines specialty courses in marketing, accounting, and organizational behavior with core upper-level business courses, providing its graduates with a strong foundation in administration as well as core business competencies.
- Earn your associate degree at RVCC and seamlessly transition to the Felician on-site Business Administration bachelor’s completion program.
- Earn six credits during each eight-week session by taking one evening class and one online class.
- Move through the program with the same group of students in a supportive, cohort-style learning environment.
- Tuition rate: 30% lower than traditional Felician undergraduate rate. You may qualify for financial aid if you maintain full-time student status.
- Veteran students – guaranteed 12-month, full-time enrollment for full BAH.
- Completed application
- All official college transcripts
- Prerequisite courses