You are here
Online and Hybrid Learning
Online Degrees and Certificates
- Master of Arts in Religious Education
- Master of Science in Nursing: Family or Adult Gerontology Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science: Family Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science: Nursing Administration
- Post Masters Certificate: Adult Gerontology or Family Nurse Practitioner
- Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice: Advanced Practice
- Doctor of Nursing Practice: Executive Leadership
- RN to BSN Fast Track Program (classroom option also)
- Post Master's Certificate: Adult-Gerontology or Family Nurse Practitioner (Fall 2018)
Types of Online Courses
- eCompanion - is a learning aid to an on-ground course but the entire course is taught face to face.
- Hybrid Course - is taught both on-ground and online.
- eCourse - is fully online, Undergraduate eCourses require an on-ground proctored final exam.
- If you are registered and have no financial or health holds the Datatel system will automatically enroll you into Brightspace/D2L. You will receive access on the morning of the first day of class, unless otherwise noted by your instructor.
- Check your account for the courses for which you are officially registered.
- Check your Felician email account for your logon instructions to Brightspace/D2L.
- Students cannot be added to a fully online course after the add/drop period for traditional 15 week courses.
- Students cannot be added to a fully online course after the first day the course begins for nontraditional semesters.
- Students cannot be added to a hybrid or eCompanion after the add/drop period for traditional 15 week courses.
- Students cannot be added to a hybrid after the first day the course begins for nontraditional semesters
- Cohort students contact your Program Coordinator directly for registration issues.
Felician University is approved by the State of New Jersey to participate in the
Felician University's Learning Management System Accessibility Standards D2L Statement
大家赢娱乐D2L is committed to reporting our web accessibility compliance openly and transparently. We believe that accessibility standards and laws are more than checklists and work with our client-led Accessibility Interest Group to ensure our Section 508 VPATs and WCAG 2.0 checklists are descriptive and accurate.
Brightspace Core Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0) Checklist
Brightspace Core – Extended Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT)
大家赢娱乐 Under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) 2005, we also have a Multi-Year Accessibility Plan (2014 – 2021) for D2L’s public-facing websites.
If you are having problems using this website, please email accessibility@D2L.com for assistance.