You are here
How to Apply - Master’s Degrees
Applying as a Master's Student
- Complete the .
- Pay the $40 nonrefundable .
- Official Transcripts from every accredited college or university attended (not just the degree granting institution). Send directly to Felician University from the academic institution or you may send in sealed envelope from each academic institution or from one of the following agencies:
- Any NACES-accredited translation evaluator (preferred)
- Student’s Ministry of Education
- U.S. consular officer
- EducationUSA adviser
Please note: We cannot accept photocopies or faxes of transcripts. Also, academic records issued in a language other than English must be translated and attested to by the institution of origin or an e-approved translation agency accredited through .
- TOEFL or IELTS score report.
- Personal statement explaining your reason for pursuing the program.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- One copy of your passport information page.
- Financial Affidavit and Bank Statement of students who seek an I-20.
大家赢娱乐If your native language is not English, you will need to submit a qualifying test of English score report. We accept any one of the following exams:
A TOEFL/IELTS exam is not required if you meet AT LEAST ONE of the following:
- Graduated high school or completed at least one year at an institution at a recognized English-speaking country. Please see our Country Exemption List.
- Earned a C or better in an English 101 course from an American university or received a score of four or higher on the AP English exam.
- Obtained an ELS English for Academic Purposes Level 112 Completion Certificate within the past two years.
- Completed our ESL Academic Bridge Program, passed level 4 and an internal English exam.
Where do I send my documents?
Office of Graduate Admission
One Felician Way
Rutherford, NJ 07070